On Tuesday, 23 March 2021 at 00:39:32 UTC, mw wrote:
On Monday, 22 March 2021 at 23:35:09 UTC, Curtis wrote:
Using 2.096.0, I'm getting a number of "undefined reference"
The code compiles and links with 2.091.1 but I'm not sure what has changed since then that might cause this problem. I am working on creating a reduced test case using Dustmite but haven't been successful yet as it keeps reducing to an empty set.

Any tips on what to do/check?

Do 'dub clean --all-packages', (even 'rm -fr ∼/.Dub )

then rebuild from scratch.

I think it try to mix the object file generated by the old compiler with the new one.

Thanks for the idea. I failed to mention that in my original post, but I did already try removing the .dub file in the project but I still get the linker errors.