On Monday, 29 March 2021 at 17:21:25 UTC, tastyminerals wrote:
We need to parse a bunch of JSON files. What does D have? It has std.json which is strangely slower than Python json :( Ok, we go to dub repository and search for something that is faster. There are basically two implementations fast.json and stdx.data.json. The first one refuses to work on Mac M1 chip so we take the stdx.data.json, go to the documentation page and see two three snippets on how to use the library. The code examples are so scarce that I feel like a person who did it was forced to do it out of his own will.

[...]

https://code.dlang.org/search?q=json