On Wednesday, 28 April 2021 at 22:41:03 UTC, Alain De Vos wrote:
What are the strengths and weaknesses comparing the two languages ? I can name a strength of dlang is the working binding to tk and gtk.

Pros of **Crystal**
1. Attractive syntax. I like Ruby like syntax. It's really expressive.

Cons of Crystal
1. It doesn't have a compiler for Windows. It uses WSL based compiler and I think it's a bad idea.

I don't think I need to tell the pros & cons of **D lang** in it's own forum. BTW, I wonder to see someone says that they have succeeded in compiling a **tkD** example code. I tried it with no luck. So I gave up that idea.