On Monday, 21 June 2021 at 22:08:56 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:

It's actually visually shorter than doing the filter.

Indeed; in a few very-specific situations I usually write code like this since it allows me to concentrate on the task at hand and not on the details to access the needed data, but for the clarity of the example I reformatted my code :)

Same when I code RO properties for classes, I usually do:

```d
private pxxxWhatever1; public whatever() @property { return pxxxWhatever1; } private pxxxWhatever2; public whatever() @property { return pxxxWhatever2; } private pxxxWhatever3; public whatever() @property { return pxxxWhatever3; }
```

It is far easier to read large chunk of similar constructs alongside than one below the other, at least, to me.