On Friday, 25 June 2021 at 05:46:54 UTC, Utk wrote:
On Friday, 25 June 2021 at 03:27:24 UTC, jfondren wrote:
On Friday, 25 June 2021 at 02:55:50 UTC, Utk wrote:
Please help me to resolve this issue.

Try stracing your program to see exactly what it's doing
with the socket, and try std.socket's lastSocketError

I tried using ```lastSocketError()```, it gave an error saying *Connection reset by peer*. I'm confused about how the connection is getting reset.

Figured it out! The error was on the python side as I was not receiving the data from d which was locally buffered.