On Sunday, 27 June 2021 at 23:20:38 UTC, Mathias LANG wrote:
- It locks us in a position where we depend on an external committee / implementation to define our ABI.

Well, that could be an issue, but it is not likely to change fast or frequently so I don't think it is a high risk approach.

In any case, if you feel like it's worth it @Ola, you could start to look into what it takes (druntime/dmd wise) and start to submit PR.

There is no point unless there is consensus. You first need to get consensus otherwise it is means throwing time into the garbage bin.

For dlang devs questions, I recommend to use the dlang slack.

I don't have much time for chat, I prefer async communication.