On Sunday, 5 September 2021 at 17:55:09 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:

-Steve

Slightly off-topic but ... while-we-are-the-subject:

I usually post with markdown enabled and enclose code within ```d

Sometimes, I notice that replies to my posts came without markdown, and until now, I assumed not everyone likes markdown so when I reply once again I do it without markdown even while it is far more difficult to read the post (from my point of view, that is).

Question is: is it considered bad-etiquette within this forum to reply with markdown-enabled to someone using no-markdown at all ?

For example; IIRC Ali's posts are always no-markdown.