On Tuesday, 14 September 2021 at 03:31:17 UTC, Kenneth Dallmann wrote:
On Sunday, 27 March 2011 at 10:28:00 UTC, Ishan Thilina wrote:
[...]

I had the exact same problem, very frustrating. I believe I solved the issue,
it was a simple error.

When you are installing D, on Windows, it asks you to download MSVC, if it isn't
already present.

Basically you are missing some form of dependency, which could be different based
on which compiler you are using.

On my Windows machine I fixed the issue by downloading the Microsoft Visual IDE and then from there I hit a button within that application to download the C compiler, MSVC.

After I did that I reinstalled D and it works now.

Thank you

Please try to avoid resurrecting very old threads if you can.