On Thursday, 23 September 2021 at 19:04:47 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
On 9/23/21 2:20 PM, james.p.leblanc wrote:
Dear D-ers,

In attempting to cast JSONValues that hold arrays to "native"

How you really do this:

```d
import std.algorithm : map;
auto z5 = jj["ba"] // get the JSONValue that is at the key "ba"
      .map!(v => v.get!bool) // map each value into a boolean
      .array // create an array out of the results;
assert z5 == [true, false, true];
```

(warning, untested)

-Steve

Steve,

Your thorough explanations have helped me understand quite much.
Thank you for your energy and patience in these forum contributions.

In fact, I had begun to think that "map", may be what was needed here and I had made a few naive attempts ... but this did not go so well. With your suggested solution, I believe I can make headway on this.

Thanks Again,
James