On Tuesday, 21 September 2021 at 09:37:30 UTC, Abby wrote:
Hi there,
I'm new in dlang I specially like betterC. I was hoping that d fibers would be implemented in without using classes, but there are not. Is there another way how to use async/await in dlang better c?

Thank you for your help
Abby

A C or C++ concurrency library should work.

Another option, if you just want fibers but not true concurrency, would be to do some assembly trickery. Probably not too hard if you know assembly, but not very portable.

If the reason you're using `-betterC` is targeting asm.js or WebAssembly, you will need to use the JavaScript APIs of your environment for concurrency.