On Monday, 25 October 2021 at 12:54:32 UTC, greenbyte wrote:
On Monday, 25 October 2021 at 07:45:26 UTC, Imperatorn wrote:
On Friday, 22 October 2021 at 11:42:34 UTC, greenbyte wrote:
Hi, all!

I use the hunt-entity library to work with MySQL. I get the hunt.Exceptions.TimeoutException: "Timeout in 30 secs" when trying to connect. I configured MySQL and ran the code from the instructions https://github.com/huntlabs/hunt-entity

MySQL:
mysql Ver 8.0.27 for Linux on x86_64 (MySQL Community Server - GPL)

DUB:
version 1.25.0, built on Apr 23 2021

In dub.json enabled "hunt-entity": "~>2.7.3"

And also of course triple check your credentials etc.

Yes. When credentials don't match, I have AccessDenied exception.

Are you able to connect to the mysql using something else like a heidisql?

Just to isolate whether the issue is mysql configuration or an actual problem with the package.