Next code originally was a classic C code I've written, it's pure vertical thinking, now, I converted it successfully to D code, but I think I made no much changes to make it has more horizontal thinking style that it seems D programmers care in horizontal thinking style. Is there any additions I can make in the code to make it suitable with D style or it's fine?

// D programming language

import std.stdio;

int main()
{

    int numbers[10]=[-3, 14, 47, -49, -30, 15, 4, -82, 99, 26];
    char negativity,
          even;

write("Would you like in list (n=negatives, p=positives, b=both)? ");
readf(" %c", &negativity);

write("Would you like in list (e=evens, o=odds, b=both)? ");
readf(" %c", &even);

    for(int i=0; i<10; ++i)
        {
         if(negativity=='n')