On Tuesday, 21 December 2021 at 19:55:13 UTC, eugene wrote:

core/sys/freebsd/config.d and core/sys/freebsd/sys/event.d
are the same as in fresh dmd, so there is not much sense to try it.
dmd (including phobos) is a reference, and I do not think,
that ldc is ahead of dmd with it's stdlib.

Oh, that was in the next page and I didn't saw it when I replied. So to continue from my last comment (and answer on this one), I thought you said that LDC does not include "core.sys.freebsd.config" [here](https://forum.dlang.org/post/sjausqwudtujswpom...@forum.dlang.org) or is there something I didn't understand right? And WOW! We are making a big conversation here, lol