On Sunday, 26 December 2021 at 15:36:54 UTC, Bastiaan Veelo wrote:
On Sunday, 26 December 2021 at 15:20:09 UTC, Bastiaan Veelo wrote:
So if you use `workerLocalStorage` ... you'll get your output in order without sorting.

Scratch that, I misunderstood the example. It doesn't solve ordering. The example works because order does not matter for addition. Sorry for spreading wrong information.

Maybe. I did notice that the early stuff a bunch of output was getting mixed up;
```
0x 0x 0x 0x 0x 0x 0x 0x35 /*33, /*, /*, /*115, /*, /*3, /
*9,     /*3410*/*/
```

Which i assume it's doing several small write calls and different threads are acting at the same time. So if I do an appender string and then outputted the string as a single bock that would likely go away; Though it wouldn't help with ordering.

**IF** I didn't have to wait so long to get results and wanted them all at once in order, I would write the results to the offsets of an array and then output it all at once at the end (*and since they'd have their own offset to write to you don't need to lock*).