I'm trying to use a SQL database with vibe.d on Windows. I'd like to write fully @safe code on Windows. I know I could just use @trusted but I need to be sure that the library code can be trusted. It would be nice if the library is also somewhat popular so I know it won't just be forgotten and never be supported. I've tried many libraries including the following:

  * mysql-native seems nice except for the @system code;
* derelict-pq is also @system and requires a wrapping for using D types additionaly; * dpq2 is @system and tries to link to pq.lib instead of libpq.lib and the lib directory inside the postgresql installation needs to be included in PATH.