On Monday, 21 February 2022 at 11:04:46 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
On Monday, 21 February 2022 at 10:49:13 UTC, partypooper wrote:
Do I completely not understand what is `nothrow` or why I can't make function nothrow with just catching StdioException?

D does not have checked exceptions like Java, so the compiler doesn't have anyway to verify that any function you call won't throw a given exception. You have to catch `Exception` to satisfy the `nothrow` requirement.

Oh, that's explain it.
So with such behavior there is no reason at all to make make function nothrow, if it uses throw functions in its body? And as much as I already know compliler can deduce and automatically adds nothrow to all functions which do not throw exceptions. Right?