On Saturday, 14 May 2022 at 08:42:46 UTC, Anonymouse wrote:
Before I go on duplicating effort, does anyone have anything that can access FTP beyond PUT and GET?

I need to read file information from a NAS so I know if I should upload a file or not. `dlang-requests` has `Request.post` and `Request.get`, but seemingly no way to LS.

or I can implement this with http method HEAD. If this is ok - please post issue on github repo.

Thanks!

--
Support πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦!
  • FTP LS Anonymouse via Digitalmars-d-learn