On 6/13/22 9:44 AM, Ola Fosheim Grøstad wrote:
On Monday, 13 June 2022 at 13:22:52 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
I would think sort(joiner([arr1, arr2, arr3])) should work, but it's not a random access range.

Yes, I got the error «must satisfy the following constraint: isRandomAccessRange!Range`».

It would be relatively easy to make it work as a random access range if arr1, arr2, etc were fixed size slices.

Or I guess, use insertion-sort followed by merge-sort.

Merge sort only works if it's easy to manipulate the structure, like a linked-list, or to build a new structure, like if you don't care about allocating a new array every iteration.

-Steve