On Tuesday, 28 June 2022 at 20:38:10 UTC, forkit wrote:
On Tuesday, 28 June 2022 at 18:42:11 UTC, Marcone wrote:
[...]

So assuming i understand what you're asking for here, it already exists.

When you download D, you get a directory named 'html'.

In that directory is a file named 'index.html'.

Is that what you want? (see the Documentation menu at the top of the index.html)

The only problem with that, is that it downloads fonts, so you need access to the internet. It will still work fine without access, but it will default to a font that isn't particulary nice on the eyes.

I wish I could read D's entire Phobos library on my Kindle ebook reader.