On Saturday, 30 July 2022 at 22:28:52 UTC, frame wrote:
On Saturday, 30 July 2022 at 22:13:55 UTC, pascal111 wrote:

Because copying the running window contents is not allowed, I couldn't do it in Code::Blocks.

Not allowed? o.O

Did you try to select the text and insert it via middle mouse button in another window? Those terminals usually copy the text by selection automatically.

I tried what you said, and also ctrl+c doesn't work, nothing works, I can't copy the contents of this terminal.Now you have two choices, 1) I continue using pictures 2) I stop that and be unable to describe what's happening in the running time.