On Wednesday, 24 August 2022 at 21:11:42 UTC, rikki cattermole wrote:
For dmd you use build.d that is in the repository.

Hm, I guess the makefiles should be deleted?

For phobos win64.mak (used for 32bit by default as well):

"# Makefile to build D runtime library phobos{64,32mscoff}.lib for Windows MSVC"

So MSVC make.

It’s a shame as I cannot install MSVC on this laptop (permissions).

Beyond that idk, but its starting point (oh and druntime is now in dmd repo, so ugh... yeah)

Yeah, I see that build become more involved.