On Monday, 16 January 2023 at 08:30:15 UTC, Sergei Nosov wrote:
On Friday, 13 January 2023 at 15:27:26 UTC, H. S. Teoh wrote:
[...]

Yeah, that's clear that such an implementation is rather straightforward. Although, I'm a bit confused with your implementation - 1. it doesn't seem to use tuples behind the scenes despite your claim (it uses static array) 2. `alias impl this;` introduces some unexpected interactions (e.g. `~` and `toString` are "intercepted" by the array implementation and yield "wrong" results).

Anyway, my original question was primarily about reasoning - why there's no implementation specifically for `std.Tuple`? If it's a "feature, not a bug" - what's the best way to provide an implementation on the client side?

I guess such a method wouldn't be particularly generic since a tuple does not need to consist of types that have the same operations e.g. Tuple!(int,string) etc