On Saturday, 25 February 2023 at 16:22:49 UTC, evilrat wrote:
VisualD for Visual Studio provides some extra help with displaying your data in debugger and on Windows is the best you can get for D.

You can use Visual Studio Code + code-d to debug, but it is not as good as full Visual Studio counterpart.

Anyway you can use LDC with -gc flag to improve this situation a bit as it will mimic C++ debug info that is more compatible with said debuggers than D one.

I used to use Visual Studio, but I forgot how to set it up properly to break on handled throws. Now it doesn't do anything if throws are handled in any fashion, and I can't find an option to change it (it was removed maybe?).