On Thu, Mar 02, 2023 at 09:55:55PM +0000, ryuukk_ via Digitalmars-d-learn wrote:
> On Thursday, 2 March 2023 at 21:38:23 UTC, ryuukk_ wrote:
> > On Thursday, 2 March 2023 at 21:21:14 UTC, Richard (Rikki) Andrew
> > Cattermole wrote:
[...]
> > > 2. Dustmite, so we have something we can work with.
> >
> > [...] 2. do you have a link for a guide how to setup "dustmite"?

https://dlang.org/blog/2020/04/13/dustmite-the-general-purpose-data-reduction-tool/

Dustmite automatically reduces your code to a minimal example that still
exhibits the same problem, good for bug reports that are easily
reproducible.  Also useful if you don't want to publicly share the code
for whatever reason, but still want to provide enough information so
that the dmd devs can find the problem and fix it.

[...]
> That's is not something i like doing, it should just work, i shouldn't
> have to debug DMD, that aint my job

Dustmite can run in the background on a temporary copy of your code, you
don't have to babysit it and can work on other things while it's doing
its thing.

Written on the window of a clothing store: No shirt, no shoes, no service.
  • Bug in DMD? ryuukk_ via Digitalmars-d-learn
    • Re: Bug in ... ryuukk_ via Digitalmars-d-learn
    • Re: Bug in ... Richard (Rikki) Andrew Cattermole via Digitalmars-d-learn
      • Re: Bug... ryuukk_ via Digitalmars-d-learn
        • Re:... ryuukk_ via Digitalmars-d-learn
          • ... H. S. Teoh via Digitalmars-d-learn
          • ... ryuukk_ via Digitalmars-d-learn
            • ... Ali Çehreli via Digitalmars-d-learn
            • ... Richard (Rikki) Andrew Cattermole via Digitalmars-d-learn
              • ... ryuukk_ via Digitalmars-d-learn
                • ... Vladimir Panteleev via Digitalmars-d-learn