Use dub, don't do this manually.

i build DCD with DUB, not manually

i ask dub to give me a static lib, dcd.lib is the file he gave me, that should be all i

yet i get the errors
    • Re: How to ... ryuukk_ via Digitalmars-d-learn
      • Re: How... Richard (Rikki) Andrew Cattermole via Digitalmars-d-learn
        • Re:... ryuukk_ via Digitalmars-d-learn
          • ... Richard (Rikki) Andrew Cattermole via Digitalmars-d-learn
      • Re: How... Mike Parker via Digitalmars-d-learn
        • Re:... ryuukk_ via Digitalmars-d-learn
          • ... Richard (Rikki) Andrew Cattermole via Digitalmars-d-learn
          • ... Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d-learn
          • ... Mike Parker via Digitalmars-d-learn
            • ... Hipreme via Digitalmars-d-learn
    • Re: How to ... ryuukk_ via Digitalmars-d-learn
  • Re: How to build... Ruby The Roobster via Digitalmars-d-learn