On Thursday, 27 April 2023 at 21:34:17 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
Also, please include your commands for building the D library so reproduction is possible.

-Steve

I used to `dub run` to solve the problem, nothing special. My `dub.json` isn't that interesting either, but I'll show it anyway for the sake of reproduction purposes:

```json
{
        "authors": [
                "Jan Allersma"
        ],
        "copyright": "Copyright © 2023, Jan Allersma",
        "dependencies": {
                "d2sqlite3": "~>1.0.0",
                "secured": "~>2.0.2"
        },
        "description": "A minimal D application.",
        "license": "proprietary",
        "name": "shared-api",
        "targetType": "dynamicLibrary",
        "targetPath": "../build"
}
```

For people that use a Linux machine and don't have experience with using shared libraries just like me: Don't forget to add your shared library to a library path (e.g. `/usr/local/lib`). And just to be sure, I also executed `ldconfig` in Bash.