On Friday, 26 May 2023 at 09:49:21 UTC, Ernesto Castellotti wrote:
Currently the spec says "If the name of a declaration in a mixin is the same as a declaration in the surrounding scope, the surrounding declaration overrides the mixin one", I understand why this occurs with the current implementation, but either way the implementation should be changed or the specs should be clarified to explain this specific behavior with destructors.

Thank you for the clarification. I'll try to open an issue on bugzilla.