On Wednesday, 31 May 2023 at 16:24:38 UTC, Cecil Ward wrote:
I wanted to ask how some of the leaders of our group feel about D indentation standards. `i realise that this causes some religious fervour in C. I could be in trouble here because in all my years at work, we never used K & R ‘one true brace style’ indenting, with the house style I’m used to being more like whitesmiths. Wikipedia explains this better. Something like the following below.

[...]

Excuse me but for me the only style I like is the K&R.
I can accept Allman but the rest is heretical to me ;-) don't worry, just a joke