On 6/15/23 2:21 PM, bachmeier wrote:
On Thursday, 15 June 2023 at 15:53:57 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
On Thursday, June 15, 2023 7:18:06 AM MDT Steven Schveighoffer via
Digitalmars-d-learn wrote:
But in general, if you want a mutable character array that's zero
terminated, you need to make a copy with a zero terminator, but type it
as mutable. I'm surprised there isn't a way to do this easily in the
library.

https://dlang.org/phobos/std_utf.html#toUTFz

Oh nice, so `toUTFz!char` should work. Thanks!

Shouldn't it be `toUTFz!(char*)`? That's what I've been using to pass strings to C after someone here recommended it.

Yep. I didn't read so good...

-Steve