Hi all,
I am trying to create a program which burns time codes to a video. I am using ffmpeg for this. So far, I can successfully start ffmpeg in another thread and stop it when I need. But I can't read the live outputs from ffmpeg. This is my code.
```d
void onBtnBurnClick(Control c, EventArgs e) {
        if (!burnStarted) {
                burnStarted = true;
                btnBurn.text = "Stop Burning";
                auto ffCmd = makeFFMPEGCommand(selVideo);
          // ffPipe is a global ProcessPipes
                auto tsk = task!runFFMPEG(ffCmd, &ffPipe, frm.handle);
                tsk.executeInNewThread();
        } else {
                ffPipe.stdin.writeln("q");
                ffPipe.stdin.close();