Hi,

I want to submit a request to server with "x-www-form-urlencoded" header. This is the simplified version of my code:

    auto http = HTTP("https://myurl.com/api";);
http.addRequestHeader("Content-Type", "application/x-www-form-urlencoded");
    http.addRequestHeader("Authorization", "SID:TOKEN");

    auto params = "Param1=one&Param2=two";
    http.setPostData(params, "application/x-www-form-urlencoded");

    http.onReceive = (ubyte[] response)
    {
        return cast(string) response;
    };
    http.perform();

This doesn't work as the server not receiving the parameters as post body. How can I send parameters as post body (or form data)?

This is the RAW CURL version that I want to write using D:

    curl -X POST "https://myurl.com/api"; \
    --data-urlencode "Param1=one" \
    --data-urlencode "Param2=two" \
    -u SID:TOKEN