On Friday, 8 September 2023 at 14:50:17 UTC, Kagamin wrote:

Did you run this example program above? Does it crash?

I didn't as I suppose that it would had no problems as it works for you. Either that, or it will be indeed a problem with my Glibc.

I did run it now after your reply and it works without any problems!
  • malloc error whe... rempas via Digitalmars-d-learn
    • Re: malloc ... evilrat via Digitalmars-d-learn
      • Re: mal... rempas via Digitalmars-d-learn
        • Re:... evilrat via Digitalmars-d-learn
          • ... rempas via Digitalmars-d-learn
            • ... Richard (Rikki) Andrew Cattermole via Digitalmars-d-learn
              • ... rempas via Digitalmars-d-learn
                • ... Richard (Rikki) Andrew Cattermole via Digitalmars-d-learn
                • ... rempas via Digitalmars-d-learn
            • ... Kagamin via Digitalmars-d-learn
              • ... rempas via Digitalmars-d-learn
    • Re: malloc ... Hipreme via Digitalmars-d-learn
    • Re: malloc ... bachmeier via Digitalmars-d-learn
    • Re: malloc ... rempas via Digitalmars-d-learn
    • Re: malloc ... Basile B. via Digitalmars-d-learn
      • Re: mal... rempas via Digitalmars-d-learn
        • Re:... H. S. Teoh via Digitalmars-d-learn
        • Re:... Basile B. via Digitalmars-d-learn