On Monday, 22 January 2024 at 10:56:04 UTC, atzensepp wrote:
Dear D-gurus,

being new to D I am trying my first steps and the language is quite intuitive and appealing. When reading a file and creating a hash for the reocrds I want to get only the most recent ones. For this I need to convert Date/Time-Strings to comparable DateTime-Objects. The code below works but looks a bit clumsy. Is there a more efficient (shorter) way to accomplish this?

[...]

If your date conforms to an ISO or extended ISO format, you can use DateTime.fromISOString [0] or DateTime.fromISOExtString [1] functions.

[0] https://dlang.org/phobos/std_datetime_date.html#.Date.fromISOString [1] https://dlang.org/phobos/std_datetime_date.html#.Date.fromISOExtString