On 24/02/2024 11:51 PM, Liam McGillivray wrote:
On Saturday, 24 February 2024 at 10:34:25 UTC, Richard (Rikki) Andrew Cattermole wrote:
A few things.

Module names should be lower case.

I capitalised the first letter in the class names so that I can make instances of them in lowercase. Should I rename the classes, modules, and filenames to all be lowercase?

It appears to be solved now after adding module declarations to the beginning of each file in all-lowercase. This is despite the classes and the class names still being capitalized. I'm still getting errors, but they appear to be unrelated.

Thank you.

As far as naming goes, the recommendations from the D style guidelines are quite good.

https://dlang.org/dstyle.html

However I suspect that you are treating module names as symbols, and while this is the case it can be done, you should avoid doing that until you understand the basics.

https://ddili.org/ders/d.en/modules.html
  • Error when using... Liam McGillivray via Digitalmars-d-learn
    • Re: Error w... Richard (Rikki) Andrew Cattermole via Digitalmars-d-learn
      • Re: Err... Liam McGillivray via Digitalmars-d-learn
        • Re:... Richard (Rikki) Andrew Cattermole via Digitalmars-d-learn
    • Re: Error w... Paul Backus via Digitalmars-d-learn
      • Re: Err... Liam McGillivray via Digitalmars-d-learn
        • Re:... Liam McGillivray via Digitalmars-d-learn
          • ... Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d-learn
            • ... Liam McGillivray via Digitalmars-d-learn
              • ... Liam McGillivray via Digitalmars-d-learn
                • ... Danilo via Digitalmars-d-learn