On Wednesday, 1 May 2024 at 01:09:33 UTC, Liam McGillivray wrote:
This is presumably such a common task that I'm surprised it isn't easy to find the answer by searching;

Is there a standard library function that removes all elements from a dynamic array that matches an input argument?

In `std.array` there's the `replace` function which is supposed to replace all occurrences that match an input with another. It seems to work as described on strings, but I get compiler errors when using it on other array types. I've tried using it to replace occurrences of a certain object in an array with `[]` in order to remove all occurrences, but it's not allowed.

Is there a Phobos function that does what I want? It would be crazy if there isn't.

Does filter do what you need?

https://dlang.org/phobos/std_algorithm_iteration.html#.filter