On Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 19:33:03 UTC, solidstate1991 wrote:
I know that BindBC exists and otherwise would use it, but the bigger the library, the more extra hurdle it'll have. When I did a few bindings with it, I had to order the functions the right way, so I could do things much quicker with the Ctrl+Alt+Shift trick under VSCode, and even then having to write both a statically linked and dynamically linked version (the latter which required the functions to be loaded individually into function pointers).

Maybe I should write some automation tool...

You might find this package useful https://code.dlang.org/packages/dynamic