Hi D

Import D is working quite well so far. One limitation is that module definitions require a tiny *.c file which is often just:
```C
#include <libheader.h>
```

Creating this file is trivial and has almost no knock-on effects, except when dealing with single file programs. I have quite a few small utilities with dub headers. It would be handy if I could set an import path and use ImportC on the header file directly, skipping the small C file all together. A specific example in my case follows.

Given a C-lib interface defined in the header file:
```
/usr/include/cspice/SpiceUsr.h
```

it would be neat if a dub header similar to the following worked:
```d
#!/usr/bin/env dub
/+ dub.sdl:
   name "some_app"
   cImportPaths "/usr/local/include/cspice"
+/

import SpiceUsr;

// ... source continues
```

So, why does ImportC need *.c files exclusively? I'm sure it solves a problem, but I don't know what that problem is.