On Monday, 13 May 2024 at 15:07:39 UTC, Andy Valencia wrote:
On Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 22:03:21 UTC, Ferhat Kurtulmuş wrote:
https://dlang.org/phobos/std_container_slist.html
This is a stack, isn't it?  LIFO?
Ahh yes. Then use dlist

Thank you. I read its source, and was curious so I wrote a small performance measurement: put 10,000 things in a FIFO, pull them back out, and loop around that 10,000 times. My FIFO resulted in:

Also try the code I gave in this thread:
https://forum.dlang.org/post/fgzvdhkdyevtzznya...@forum.dlang.org

In fact, please use this facility in the standard library: https://dlang.org/phobos/std_datetime_stopwatch.html#benchmark

SDB@79
  • FIFO Andy Valencia via Digitalmars-d-learn
    • Re: FIFO Ferhat Kurtulmuş via Digitalmars-d-learn
      • Re: FIFO Andy Valencia via Digitalmars-d-learn
        • Re: FIFO Ferhat Kurtulmuş via Digitalmars-d-learn
          • Re: FIFO Andy Valencia via Digitalmars-d-learn
            • Re: FIFO Salih Dincer via Digitalmars-d-learn