Yea, I'm going to start storing or at least linking some of my writings
in that new web.d directory so it will be easier to find.

For a version control system though, blargh, it always feels like
extra work to me. I very rarely use them at all. Most my basic libs
though are pretty stable now. cgi.d and dom.d are both in good shape.
(cgi.d did recently get new cache control functions. I discussed that
in a forum post here: http://www.sveit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=3407

But, the core of it, is pretty much done to me.)

The actual web.d file though - the site/api generator - has been getting
a lot of changes these last couple weeks. It's in a state of rapid
change now since I've started using it on some more projects.

Once that part is solid, I'll write about it in that new folder and
post some links to the announce group.