On 2011-06-17 20:28, Lloyd Dupont wrote:
> ho... easy hey!
> but how about the other 2 test I'd like be able to run?
>
> bool isTypeOf(T)(TypeInfo ti) {  "return T is ti" }
> bool isTypeOf(TypeInfo ti1, TypeInfo ti2) {  "return ti1 is ti2" }

I'm afraid that I don't know much about TypeInfo. In my experience, compile-
time reflection is more than enough. So, I've never attempted any kind of
runtime reflection in D, and I've never found any use for TypeInfo. So, I'm
not particular well-informed on what information TypeInfo has in it.

- Jonathan M Davis