Le 09/11/2011 14:15, Trass3r a écrit :
2. what is your opinion about public import ? In C++, "hidden" or
"implicit" #includes is a common source of compilation problems (order
of #includes), I tend to think it's a bad thing.

It can be quite useful. I use it often for C library wrappers. As soon
as you import the wrapper code you automatically import the bindings to
be able to use constants etc.

I agree it's useful in this special case, but in the general case, I think it encourages sloppy programming: it binds modules together more than necessary, and it seems that once public import is used, it can be very hard to remove it afterward.