So I was messing around with some code I've been writing recently, and I wanted to use a foreach on a struct as if it were an associative array. The problem is, I can't find any information on how to do that. I can't use something like "alias this", because the class I'm writing acts as a wrapper that lets me use string offsets for something that's not string-indexed by default, so there's nothing to alias it TO. I don't see any sort of opApply or similar to do this, and the foreach section of dlang.org doesn't help. Is there a way to do it, or do I need to do a workaround?
Thank you,
-Matt Soucy