On Sunday, 8 April 2012 at 20:45:12 UTC, vmars316 wrote:
Win7:
Greetings,
Ok, I got the command line for dmd2 running (Hello World). :)

Now I would like to install a Visual GUI Builder.
Not knowing any better, think I'll try "Entice Designer and DFL".
The most current versions I can find are for 2008.
Are there more current versions? Url please.
Is there a combined *.zip install for them?
Also, is "Entice Designer and DFL" a reasonable choice?
I am always oopen for a better option.

Thanks...Vernon

You can find the latest code for DFL here:

https://github.com/Rayerd/dfl

Entice designer won't be as friendly as other GUI Builders you might have used, but it is nice. I don't know of any updates to the code.

I'd say the choice is reasonable, but maybe not what you'd expect, there isn't a whole lot of choice on this front.