On Tuesday, 24 April 2012 at 20:09:32 UTC, Namespace wrote:
On Tuesday, 24 April 2012 at 19:34:26 UTC, Timon Gehr wrote:
On 04/24/2012 07:09 PM, Namespace wrote:
And therefore i get the same error, as if i wrote "return
NotNull!(Foo)(this);" instead of "return assumeNotNull(this);", in the "_convert" method of NotNull. The Output is "Stack overflow". I think that comes from recursive calls which fills the stack? Is that a bug?

Yes.

I found nothing like that. Is the bug reported?

I remember reporting a similar issue, but that one seems to have been fixed. Feel free to create a new ticket.

That's what I do now. Thanks a lot for your help.

Today I posted a pull to detect recursive alias this dependency.
https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/dmd/pull/1028

Bye.

Kenji Hara