On Wed, 01 Aug 2012 11:00:54 +0100, Gangadhar <gangadhar....@gmail.com> wrote:

By using raw s ocket programing data transfer from client to server please help me about this,any one have source code send me .........

The phobos source contains socket code you can inspect .. perhaps not RAW sockets but I suspect you mean low-level STREAM or UDP and not actually RAW sockets (correct me if I'm wrong). Otherwise, there is always google. You do sockets programming in D, exactly as you would in C/C++ all you need is a .d file describing the C socket API (structures, and function signatures) and then you compile and link to ws2_32.lib (on windows).