On 09/19/2012 01:30 PM, Jesse Phillips wrote:
On Tuesday, 18 September 2012 at 04:56:27 UTC, Ellery Newcomer wrote:

In a templated function in my header file, I make a call to enforce.
When the function is not called [instantiated], all is well. When the
function is called, it generates yon undefined reference to
__ModuleInfoZ.

I guess this is because D needs a pointer to the module in order to
look up enforce?

What does the call to enforce look like? The error isn't from the
compiler so you are pulling in a symbol which isn't in your object files.

here is an older file, as I haven't committed recently, but it shows the identical call:

https://bitbucket.org/ariovistus/pyd/src/364451b5d732/infrastructure/python/python.d#cl-653

making a call to enforce elsewhere doesn't fix the linker problem.