I've made the changes needed to get past the linker error, but have run into an Access Violation when using CoInitializeEx

Once again I've returned to 2.057 (without changing ole32.lib) and this will compile and run.

pragma(lib, "ole32.lib");

extern(Windows)
int CoInitializeEx(void*, uint dwCoInit);

void main() {
     CoInitializeEx(null, 0x2);
}

So while this function is also defined as STDAPI in ObjBase.h it is working with windows linkage. Fastforward to dmd 2.060 with the a library update. The code does not link. I change it to extern(C) and linking is fine. However run-time is now an access violation.

So I'm not really sure what I'm should be doing with this. And Richard, I'm not having different results with coffimplib generated library.

When are we getting coff support? Thanks all.