On Wed, 05 Dec 2012 03:29:50 -0000, Sam Hu <samhudotsa...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Tuesday, 4 December 2012 at 10:05:16 UTC, Nathan M. Swan wrote:

I've never used ODBC before, but a quick scan of the MSDN docs suggests that you should use SQL_C_WCHAR instead, maybe using some D wstring functions too.

BTW, convert sql.ptr -> std.string.toStringz(sql); this is good practice, though I'm not sure it's your problem.

NMS

Appreciated the prompt help!Unfortunately I've not fixed the issue yet.Changing to SQL_C_WCHAR and contained the result value by wchar* does not help much.

If you make a complete working (but for the problem) code sample available I'll download it and try it here. I have some experience with ODBC and a working example in C/C++ to compare things with so I should be able to track it down. No promises tho, I am supposed to be working :p