On Monday, 21 January 2013 at 18:53:08 UTC, Ali Çehreli wrote:
Can you elaborate. I don't see the duplication.

Ali

First we check that parameter is one of allowed ones in constraint. Then we do the very same check using the very same operator list to actually make a right dispatch. Looks wrong to me, we shouldn't need to.

I need to clarify though: I am perfectly aware that constraints are superior solution in many cases, especially when it comes to multiple overloads for library snippets. But exactly in given example static assert feels as better suited.