On Sunday, 10 February 2013 at 18:25:25 UTC, Andrej Mitrovic wrote:
On 2/10/13, Dicebot <m.stras...@gmail.com> wrote:
On Sunday, 10 February 2013 at 12:29:46 UTC, Namespace wrote:
Before I open a new bug report, I would like to ask if anyone
knows why FunctionAttribute neither has const, immutable,
shared or inout?
Especially const and immutable were important to know.

Well, technically, those are not function attributes but generic
type qualifiers.

In the spec they're listed as member function attributes.

Which part? Probably it refers to delegates, because it has both type qualifiers and attribute that qualifies hidden context pointer.